Writing for me has always been something that I am very passionate about. I have been told by many people that I am wise beyond my years and I should share some of it with other, and in doing so possibly help someone else out who used to be, well like me. I have come a long way from a bad start and a long that road I have gained knowledge. The main focus of my blogs is going to be about reaching out and helping others, so they can be the best they can be. Sharing tips on self improvement and empowerment, advancing towards goals, and above all loving and caring about yourself first because if you can not love yourself how do you expect others to love you; or have the ability to give love to others. I will share experiences and counseling tips to cope with stressful situations such as abuse, homelessness, and other types of situations along those lines, and how it is possible for life to go on after that. I will give advice for single mothers and how to make the best out of a tough situation, trust me I know I have been there. Free feel to contact me if there is any topic of interest that you would like me to talk about, or questions that you need answers to. Well this is me saying hello for now and bye until tomorrow.
Thanks for reading!
apcomans.blogspot.com
No comments:
Post a Comment